JANEZEEEE

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh my god i have a website! Crazy Jane

Ok, I have a blog boyz. Start sending me love letters!
Here are my details:
Jane Ziegler
*Home Town: East side Plano Texas ( Eaaastt Siey-d )
*Age: too young for old people diapers
*Marital Status: married to the bike
*Favorite food: Hamburgers and Pickled Okra

*Friends: Jen Chapman (aka sexy cyclist... See her site). (shes my spin sister). There's so many it would take too long of a list. FYI: Jannelle is engaged and now I live kind of close to Azeen and Monica!

*Team: Velo Bella-Kona
*Cat: 2 (uhh..pro dude!)
*2005 Season Highs: Toona pain, hotter than hell burns, racing drunk in Bermuda was a blast!
*Strengths: Climbing, steeper the better, spinning, drinking water with right hand.
*Weaknesses: none, your my weakness.. i must break you

*Downers: Team Manager (Brent), Mr Wiggles the tapeworm

*Hot boyz: The guy from "My name is Earl", Indian Larry, The really hairy guy on the discovery team (at least thats what team he said he was on when i met him at the bar)...

Race Plans for 2006:
Pine (not so) Flat
Smelling
McPaine Pacific
Central Valley Classic
dRedlands
Garrette Lemire
Sea Slaughter
Gila Monster
Mt Hoody
Cascade classic cruise
BC Super Dooper Week
other random NRC fun.

Plans for this Blog:
Put stuff up about me.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home