JANEZEEEE

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

First night of training camp

So, last night I had my first "moment" with my new Kona Queen Zing. (If you want to see pictures of the bike check out Jen C's and Kele's blogs because I don't have a camera still.) We bonded quite well! I must say that I'm not looking back at my old bike. If you want to buy it, I'll give it to you for a great deal!

So, when getting ready to go to bed, Jen mentioned something about Brent coming into bed when he finished doing manager duties. I seriously thought she was joking, but when she got in the bed, she moved to the middle and put a pillow down for Brent. I soon realized that we were all going to be three peas in a pod in a queen size bed. Amazingly enough, I slept allright. Thank goodness I was on the edge so that I could stick my hot feet out in the middle of the night! (Those damn hot feet in the middle of the night can keep you up.) FYI Brent does snore! I woke up in the middle of the night with Jen and I cheek to cheek (butts that is). When my alarm went off at 6:30 am, we all woke up saying "good morning" like a cheerful family. It made me think of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory when all the grandparents share a bed. (A scene that I have always thought kinky ever since I can remember.) Thankfully, tonight we three head to a motel where there will be two beds. I think my new Kona bike will be my bed mate tonight. (always married to the bike.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home