JANEZEEEE

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Jannelle's Wedding

Nancy, Aprill, Me, Jannelle at the reception. We're all shiny from the sweltering heat.

Jannelle and her Dad (below)

My long time forever friend of 20 years got married last weekend in Lake Jackson, TX, which is down South of Houston. It was just so surreal seeing her get married. It means we're really grown up. I was much more nervous before the wedding than Jannelle was. While we were all getting ready for the ceremony, I asked her if she had any tequila with her we could take shots with. I also told her it wasn't too late to run away. Jannelle just sat there so calm about it all. When we were lining up to walk in, I began sweating like crazy and my nerves were going crazy! Not to mention I was sweating because it was Houston in August!

O.K. So this is the first time that I've posted pics and I haven't quite figured out the editing part yet.

Yesterday I finally bought a digital camera, so pics will be on the way as soon as I figure out how to use the camera.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger kelekelebobelly said…

    OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!! Hottie Pa-tot-ie!!
    I remember when you were ordering that dress...it's awesome! Hope you are doing well!!
    Go Toyota United chicks w/ G-strings under their skin suits!! That's HOT! (literally)
    Geez Louise, I have to fill in a million blanks just to post a comment...change that it's too much of a pain...and I know how fun it is to get comments!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home