JANEZEEEE

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh Canada

Right now, we're staying in a gorgeous hotel in Vancouver, B.C. We drove into Canada yesterday afternoon around 4:00p.m. and raced a crit in White Rock at 6:00 p.m. I must say, it was really hard for me mentally to get into the race. I was exhausted from the week before and driving for two days, not sleeping enough, nor eating enough was getting to me. When the race started, I knew that my time was limited. At about lap 8, a Symetrix rider had about a 15-20 second gap and I wanted to speed up the peleton to catch her. That would require sneaking around the Symetrix riders that were in the front blocking us. I knew I probably had about a 2 minute all out effort in me left before I just died. So, I took off from the right side and rounded a corner super fast. I got the peleton back up to the Symetrix rider, but I myself could not keep up. So, I blew up. But, before I went off the back, I went off the front, which I would rather do than just getting dropped by doing nothing.

Tonight, we decided to give Kele some highlights. Umm....I don't think it worked because her hair turned orange. She just asked me what we should do to fix her hair. I really think there's no turning back, we should just shave it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home