JANEZEEEE

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pajaro Valley

On Sunday, I talked my mountain biking house mate, Anthony, into going on a 3 hour road ride with me. He explained to me that this would be his first road ride of the year and as we rode our bikes out of the driveway, he showed me how he had to hit his cable in order for his bike to shift. Seeing its state of disrepair, I thought, "Oh my gosh, I wonder if that bike will make it even 30 minutes," but, it did. We went exploring on the bikes to unknown places that he nor I had ever been. We rode along the main thoroughfare of the beautiful town of Los Lomas. It was a tiny quaint town with cowboys on horses and chickens and mini goats running around. We then went riding through the luscious Pajaro Valley. The scent of strawberries tantalized my taste buds and I began to crave anything and everything. Anthony's mind was stuck on the idea of eating hot dogs and pretty soon that sounded tasty to me too. So, after crossing over the bridge to exit the Pajaro Valley, making our way back to Aptos, we got in the Jeep and headed to the Capitola mall where they have none other than a Hotdog on a Stick in their food court. Oh man, those two hotdogs and lemonade never tasted sooooo good. What a way to end a great ride!
p.s. Anthony's bike made it!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Pizie said…

    Next time try cheese weinies!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger nicknameless said…

    It's hard to get eating off Anths mind...good for you getting him out on the road bike!

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home