JANEZEEEE

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Forgot your coffee??

So, today at work, this woman ordered a double cherry supreme mocha. It makes me think that it's the type of drink Willy Wonka wakes up with every morning. (To give a little background to the story; I sometimes space out at work because I work in the afternoons which is my down time; and I'm usually tired because of riding my bike like a mad woman.) I handed the woman her drink and she walked out the door with a skip in her step because of the tasty coffee I just made her. I took the next drink to be made and as I twisted off the espresso metal thing that you put the coffee grounds in, (what's the name of it?) I realized that I forgot to start the espresso maker for the woman's double shots. Oops, I made her a mocha without the coffee in it. Ha! Ha! I fooled her! I mean, I'm so good that she never even noticed there was no espresso in her drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home