JANEZEEEE

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Feliz Cumpleanos a mi!

Yesterday, the 21st was my 27th B-Day. I woke up to a dreary rainy morning. NOt the kind of weather I wanted for my birthday. So, agonizingly I forced myself to ride the trainer for a couple of hours. As I was riding, I began to get a little home sick. This rarely, if ever happens, so of course, by this time I was pouting as I looked down and realized I had about 90 minutes left before I could get off.

I drove to work in the rain as I was preparing for a long shift on my feet thinking how old I was feeling. When I walked into work Michelle, the manager, told me that someone had dropped something off for me that morning and it was in the back. I was kind of confused because I wasn't expecting anything from anyone. As I got closer to the back, I saw a beautiful boquet of purple and yellow irises, yellow lillies, and other gorgeous fillings and flowers. There was also a little carrot cake in the fridge waiting for me! It was from Mr. V! After that, I talked with my family which made my home sickness go away.

It ended up being a great birthday!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Velo Bella said…

    yummies all over the place

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Lilly Bella said…

    Happy Birthday! What a great suprise.

    I bet Mr. Wiggles loves carrot cake.

    Great job in the TT today.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Pizie said…

    Jane~

    Whats your status. No blogging????

    oh, and hows the tape worm?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home