JANEZEEEE

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Years!

Yesterday, to celebrate 2007, Stephen and I did a 115 mile bike ride from North/Central Austin to Johnson City and back. It was a beautiful day! Sunny, not too windy, in the mid-40s to lower 60s. Very opposite type of riding that I'm used to, lots and lots and lots of rollies. I liked it! Stephen and I definetly took our time. At Johnson City, we stopped at the one of two gas stations in the town and ate donuts, honey buns and oatmeal pies with coffee to wash it down. (Not really a city.) When we got back to Sean & Ann's condo, Ann had dinner on the table for us! Yes! She will make a great sister-in-law. Afterwards, Stephen had to drive back to Dallas, while I got to relax. Sucked for him! I would show a picture of us afterwards, but I just looked too rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home