JANEZEEEE

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Arbuckle Wilderness

To get away from the monotonous flats of Plano, you have to head North up to Ardmore, Oklahoma about an hour and a half away. A group of us on Sunday got up so flipping early to meet up there at 7:30. About 10 miles into the 75 mile ride, the guys up front (who always have something to prove)started hammering it up the first climb to try to drop people. My friend Michelle just looked over at me and told me to go ahead and go because she wasn't planning on working hard at all. Relieved by this statement, I told her not to worry, I just felt like dinking around on my bike. So, that's exactly what we did, and we ended up having a great time! Somehow we missed the arrows that were spray painted on the ground, got lost and ended up in some retreat center. Seeing as it was Sunday, I guess it was appropriate.




Check it out, we're actually wearing gloves and arm warmers. I think when we started out at 8:00am, it was at least below 60. Shortly thereafter, it warmed up.


A moment of reflection in front of the church and the paddle boats.



Everyone waking up to the Oklahoma Sunrise.

0 Comments:

<< Home