JANEZEEEE

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Halloween on Blackberry Dr.

This posting is a bit late, but I guess it's better late than never. This year we celebrated Halloween on Blackberry Dr. with a huge pot of chili (thanks Afkhamis!)and lawn chairs. Oh my gosh, it was freezing! I think it had to have been in the 50s! Instead of having to go door to door, the kids could just walk down the line and hit several houses all at once.


Me ontop of the Mitsubishi altar with the pumpkin that I carved.


Blackberry Drive

The mitsubishi altar

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jane, i know it might be hard to notice, but that is the best ghost costume in i have ever (not seen) seen in the 4th chair from the left. I bet the kids walking by were just about scared to death....

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Jane Ziegler said…

    I know what you mean, when I went to sit down in that chair, imagine the surprise I got...!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home